Water Composition of Széchenyi Thermal Bath
The water supply for the bath is provided by the Saint Stephen Well Nr.II commissioned in 1938. It is a hot-spring water with calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, also containing sodium and sulphate, with a significant content in fluoride and metaboric acid.
The water of the drinking well is a healing water with calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, chloride, sulphate, also containing alcalics and a substantial amount of fluoride.
- degenerative joint diseases
- chronic and sub-acute arthritis
- orthopedic and post-accident treatments
- chronic gastric catarrh, gastric ulcer, intestinal catarrh
- overproduction of gastric acid
- chronic inflammation of the pelvis of the kidney and of the urine paths
- certain forms of renal stone illnesses
- chronic catarrh of the inhaling organs
- influencing disturbances of metabolism linked to gout
- in case of certain illnesses of the gall-bladder and the gall paths, for enhancing gall-discharge
|Metaboric acid||HBO2||6,50 mg|
|Carbon dioxide||CO2||375,50 mg|
BUDAPEST SPAS cPLC., 2012-12-20
Please be informed that Budapest Card guarantees you 10-20% discount to Dagály, Gellért, Király, Luk...