Water Composition of Széchenyi Thermal Bath
The water supply for the bath is provided by the Saint Stephen Well Nr.II commissioned in 1938. It is a hot-spring water with calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, also containing sodium and sulphate, with a significant content in fluoride and metaboric acid.
The water of the drinking well is a healing water with calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, chloride, sulphate, also containing alcalics and a substantial amount of fluoride.
- degenerative joint diseases
- chronic and sub-acute arthritis
- orthopedic and post-accident treatments
- chronic gastric catarrh, gastric ulcer, intestinal catarrh
- overproduction of gastric acid
- chronic inflammation of the pelvis of the kidney and of the urine paths
- certain forms of renal stone illnesses
- chronic catarrh of the inhaling organs
- influencing disturbances of metabolism linked to gout
- in case of certain illnesses of the gall-bladder and the gall paths, for enhancing gall-discharge
|Metaboric acid||HBO2||6,50 mg|
|Carbon dioxide||CO2||375,50 mg|
Autumn maintenance works, 2016-09-28
We kindly inform you that due to annual maintenance works the thermal pool is not available between ...
We kindly inform you that due to annual maintenance works the thermal pool is not available between 3 and 7 October, the leisure pool is not available between 10 and 21 October, 2016. The swimming pool is not available between 24 and 28 October, 2016. Thank you for your understanding.
Swimming pool closes at 9.45 pm on Saturdays, 2016-04-01
We kindly inform our guests that swimming pool closes at 9.45 pm on Saturdays between 2 April and 29...
BUDAPEST SPAS cPLC., 2012-12-20
Please be informed that Budapest Card guarantees you 10-20% discount to Dagály, Gellért, Király, Luk...